For the 14th time the Honda “”Battle of the Bands”" is set to take place on the 30th of January, 2016. This band competition will once again feature marching bands from all across the United States and will give talented young students an opportunity to show off their abilities and skills in a major venue. Fans of the students and performers from America’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) will gather in Atlanta to show off their stuff. To check out some great Honda vehicles all you need to do is visit the www.tiptonhonda.com.
Bands have been selected by popular acclaim and include a first time participant school from Pennsylvania and returning frequently seen schools, such as Bethune-Cookman University, which has been party to this event 11 out of the past 14 events! Below is the list of involved Universities and Colleges:
• Alabama A&M University, Marching Maroon & White (Southwestern Athletic Conference)
• Alcorn State University, Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite (Southwestern Athletic Conference)
• Bethune Cookman University, Marching Wildcats (Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference)
• Jackson State University, Sonic Boom of the South (Southeastern Athletic Conference)
• Lincoln University (PA), Orange Crush Roaring Lions (Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association)
• Prairie View A&M University, Marching Storm (Southwest Athletic Conference)
• South Carolina State University, Marching “”101″” (Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference)
• Tennessee State University, Aristocrat of Bands (Ohio Valley Conference)
There you have it, the line up for the 2016 Honda “”Battle of the Bands”", set to take place January 30th of 2016. Hope to see you there! This just one of many examples of how Honda believes in becoming involved in the various communities. Honda takes great pride in their student involvement just as they do in producing superior and trustworthy vehicles designed to keep drivers and passengers safe. Pay a visit to http://www.tiptonhonda.com/ for some great Honda vehicle choices.